Gravity Colours Spain

Andy J

Hi there, so if like me anyone out there has been thinking about trying this paint then I can highly recommend the Spanish company. I ordered some paint last Thursday and my parcel arrived this morning that's three working days pretty good I reckon. As for the paint well time will tell looks to be very similar to zero paints tbh except the zero equivalent is £20 more to buy. Total cost with shipping £12 very reasonable I think. 

Regards Andy 

10 minutes ago, Andy J said:

Hi there, so if like me anyone out there has been thinking about trying this paint then I can highly recommend the Spanish company. I ordered some paint last Thursday and my parcel arrived this morning that's three working days pretty good I reckon. As for the paint well time will tell looks to be very similar to zero paints tbh except the zero equivalent is £20 more to buy. Total cost with shipping £12 very reasonable I think. 

Regards Andy 

Please do report back results when you try them.

7 hours ago, dbostream said:

I have bought from the spanish site too no problems at all. But like you I am yet to try the paint look forward to your verdict.

Thanks I will be using it for my next build so hopefully it works out ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I promised an update on the paint and here it is. The first pic shows the Skyline body in black primer 

spacer.png

Next pic shows the Midnight Purple base coat 

spacer.png

Final pic with the 2k clear applied 

spacer.png

I think the pics speak for themselves. The gravity paint sprays beautifully a little thinner in consistency than zero so more coats are required but the results imo are superb. I will definitely be ordering more paint fr Spain in the new year. 

Regards Andy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2