Greetings

Jocaj

Hello everyone!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Jozsef, I'm from Hungary, living in a small village near Budapest. 

Addicted to modeling since decades, and started following the forum many years ago, learning a lot from the builds posted here. Since I am super self-critical it took me a while to decide to register and publish my builds...but more eyes see more (as the proverb says in Hungary). 

What is is intresting to me is the neglected types and areas of aviation (e.g. Golden Age, ANG units, Latin-American and smaller air forces in general..oh, and WWI),  and anything that cathes my attention. 🙂 By profession (if anyone is intrested) I am a desk officer in the field of export control and disarmament. 

Thanks for looking,

Jocaj

• Like 1

Hello Jozsef...:post1: from Chicago. 

On 12/16/2019 at 11:41 AM, Jocaj said:

Since I am super self-critical it took me a while to decide to register and publish my builds

We all are but have no fear we don't bite. We will offer advice and help here but never put anyone down. If I can help or if you need to just talk say hi or P/M me. I try to fo ANG and USAFRES  planes as often as possible. 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/16/2019 at 5:41 PM, Jocaj said:

What is is intresting to me is the neglected types and areas of aviation (e.g. Golden Age, ANG units, Latin-American and smaller air forces in general..oh, and WWI),  and anything that cathes my attention. 

A man after my own heart :)

Martin