B-17 Gunnery Sight Lines

Ossington 2

Phew! I thought I'd made a FU when the image didn't come up directly. I used to be able to do this. What happened? At least it must be visible to be commented upon. Maybe these lines were a trial limited to just a few squadrons and abandoned promptly. 

10 hours ago, Ossington said:

...when the image didn't come up directly.

I've been using Imgur also, and still seem to have to fumble around with the link- sometimes the BM program just interprets it and shows the image, sometimes all I get is a link, and I can't figure out what makes the difference.  I haven't posted all that many photos since the Photobucket debacle, partly because of the hassle of doing so.

37 minutes ago, gingerbob said:

I've been using Imgur also, and still seem to have to fumble around with the link- sometimes the BM program just interprets it and shows the image, sometimes all I get is a link, and I can't figure out what makes the difference.  I haven't posted all that many photos since the Photobucket debacle, partly because of the hassle of doing so.

I use Imgur, just click on direct link in Imgur, when adding to Britmodeller click on insert image from URL and double click to paste and it does the rest