Trumpeter catalog 2020-2021 - programme

Homebee

16 hours ago, RussellE said:

maybe this will be the year they finally release Nelson/Rodney in 1/350???? šŸ™„

usually the first thing that gets done is that the box artwork is done by Randall Artwork - he is doing the Gneisenau or Scharnhorst ( in 1/350 scale ?? )

at the momentĀ 

or it is revealed at a prestigious Model Fair ( like Bismarck , and Viribus Unitus and the Caroline Class - this year ) =

Ā 

sorry to put a downer but it looks like Viribus Unitus , Bismarck and Caroline Class - then the Dido Class later in 2020 -

heavens knows when the Rodney will be done in 1/350 scaleĀ 

10 minutes ago, 73north said:

usually the first thing that gets done is that the box artwork is done by Randall Artwork - he is doing the Gneisenau or Scharnhorst ( in 1/350 scale ?? )

at the momentĀ 

or it is revealed at a prestigious Model Fair ( like Bismarck , and Viribus Unitus and the Caroline Class - this year ) =

Ā 

sorry to put a downer but it looks like Viribus Unitus , Bismarck and Caroline Class - then the Dido Class later in 2020 -

heavens knows when the Rodney will be done in 1/350 scaleĀ 

Oh I don't expect Nelson/Rodney to see the light of day anytime soon. The thing that bugs me, is that they've been in the catalogue for a number of years now, whereas the others you've mentioned are more recent additions, but will be released sooner than the Rodney/Nelson.

Ā 

It kinda feels like being the customer at a restaurant who comes in, places their order, then other customers come in afterwards, but get their food first! šŸ˜³

• Like 1

The Topol is indeed great news but I'm at least as excited about the KET-T. Only if they would also do the crane on the MAZ chassis. Oh, dreams! But there is still hope as they hopefully won't limit themselves to only 4 new items in this scale.

Ā 

It's also great to see their 1/35 line shrinkĀ to 1/72. It will sure lower the financial "inhibition threshold" :)

2 hours ago, Homebee said:

New MiG-19 in 72nd scale !!!???? šŸ˜²

.....again???

I do not believe!!!!

...inĀ catalogue it becomes obsessive just obsessed with some kind!!!

Ā šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Ā 

B.R.

Serge

• Like 1

7 hours ago, colossusfr said:

Page 15-16 is missing (Trumpeter 1/72 aircraft) !!

So you will maybe have more good news in few days.

Hopefully, (at least) the first of those pages is 1/48 aircraft so there'll be something new there (apart from the J-20 shown on earlier pages).

Ā 

The biggest push seems to be new armour kits in 1/72. I guess it's more realistic that I might one day get e.g. the S-300V system in that scale rather than in 1/35, but ideally, they'd offer them in 1/48 which would be optimal for such big vehicles IMHO (size to detail level ratio).

Ā 

Too bad there's nothing new in modern 1/350 scale. I keep hoping they might finally do theĀ Kiev/Admiral Gorshkov/Vikramaditya class (amongĀ others).

Edited by Dudikoff
  • Like 1

New Hobbyboss Chinook (A&D) See Page 27 and Osprey (MV22) see Page 26 as well as LA11 see Page 26 and loads more Corsair variants (see page 20 & 21)

Ā 

There are others which i know nothing about - mainly Russiand and Chinese

Ā 

The A26s I believe have already been announced.

Ā 

I think thats a 1/18 ME262 on Page 30

Ā 

Not bad overall i suppose

• Like 1

2 hours ago, colossusfr said:

Page 15-16 is missing (Trumpeter 1/72 aircraft) !!

So you will maybe have more good news in few days.

Ā 

The 1/72 EA-6B Prowler etc?Ā 

If there are any 1/48 (can't see the old Su-15 Flagons) I wouldn't say no to a two-seat J.35 Draken, Scimitar, JP III/IV or MiG-23U

Ā 

Disappointed the 1/32 F-100F has been replaced by the minimum change F-100C, but that's money I can spend on the Airfix Vulcan instead.

Ā 

TonyĀ 

7 hours ago, Aardvark said:

New MiG-19 in 72nd scale !!!???? šŸ˜²

.....again???

I do not believe!!!!

...inĀ catalogue it becomes obsessive just obsessed with some kind!!!

Ā šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

Ā 

B.R.

Serge

I told you it will come now. :D

• Haha 1