This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

busnproplinerfan

Electric Beaver flown

Very disappointed.

I was expecting a stuffed beaver with model aircraft wings attached & a prop stuck in its nose!

😞

Martin

8 hours ago, Lightningboy2000 said:

Very disappointed.

I was expecting a stuffed beaver with model aircraft wings attached & a prop stuck in its nose!

😞

Martin

Add some red, green lights and put it under the tree in the backyard. I want to get a beaver toy now and try this. Side note, I wash buses at a company called Beaver Bus Lines, so you can imagine all the jokes I get.

Edited by busnproplinerfan

8 hours ago, busnproplinerfan said:

Add some red, green lights and put it under the tree in the backyard. I want to get a beaver toy now and try this. Side note, I wash buses at a company called Beaver Bus Lines, so you can imagine all the jokes I get.

Yes there are many uses for beavers, I can picture you cleaning your buses with an old one!

I feel a new thread coming on.

It's a proof of concept using an extant airframe as the base, so I don't think we need to read too much into the practicalities.  We'll work it out eventually, or find a more efficient method of powering aircraft without literally and figuratively costing the earth.  Now if people could start being guilted out of going on cruises that would be a step in the right direction.  I believe that a cruise is probably one of the polluting holidays you could possibly imagine. :shrug:

22 minutes ago, Mike said:

It's a proof of concept using an extant airframe as the base, so I don't think we need to read too much into the practicalities.  We'll work it out eventually, or find a more efficient method of powering aircraft without literally and figuratively costing the earth.  Now if people could start being guilted out of going on cruises that would be a step in the right direction.  I believe that a cruise is probably one of the polluting holidays you could possibly imagine. :shrug:

Ships are not the best way to get around, but then we have freighters, tankers, battle groups etc to.