This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

gerald.b

A hello from France !!

11 minutes ago, Abandoned Project said:

Bonsoir Gerald,

Bienvenu et salut!

Moi aussi.....

It has been over 30 years since I have thought, spoken or written anything in French but it is a little bit like riding a bicycle.

I'm afraid my junior highschool French from the late 60's did not stick with me. I grew up in a place where even proper English isn't normally spoken.

Chris

13 hours ago, gerald.b said:

huge expanses of greenery

To get all the greenery does mean a lot of rain though! But you are right, it is beautiful and we are lucky to live here. Its role in WW2 is something that I think is overlooked and forgotten. Having read a lot about it, I have a bit of inspiration for coming projects.

23 hours ago, Abandoned Project said:

Bonsoir Gerald,

Bienvenu et salut!

Moi aussi.....

It has been over 30 years since I have thought, spoken or written anything in French but it is a little bit like riding a bicycle.

Good evening Abandoned Project !!!

thank you for your welcome !!!
Yes !! you are right !!! Once the language is well mastered, you don't lose it too much :wink:

23 hours ago, dogsbody said:

I'm afraid my junior highschool French from the late 60's did not stick with me. I grew up in a place where even proper English isn't normally spoken.

Chris

:rofl: !!!!! Must not say that ! 

personally, as French, I don't speak the language of Molière either :cwl: !

Fortunately, by the way! Otherwise all the members of the forum look at me with an air? "It would be nice with a camisole" :rofl:

12 hours ago, Vox Repeater said:

To get all the greenery does mean a lot of rain though! But you are right, it is beautiful and we are lucky to live here. Its role in WW2 is something that I think is overlooked and forgotten. Having read a lot about it, I have a bit of inspiration for coming projects.

I envy you Vox!
Tranquility, beauty!
Everything is there to live happily and serenely!
For your projects my friend? I can't wait to follow them! :cheers:

10 hours ago, Biggles87 said:

Bienvenu Gerald, this time from departement 87 (near Limoges ). I hope you enjoy the forums.

John

Thank you very much John for your welcome which makes me very happy! :cheers:

You will well hello to the Haute-Vienne!:cheers:

I love the Britmodeller forum because there are a lot of very nice members and very interesting topics! :thumbsup: !

Again thank you to you three friends and it gives me great pleasure to know you !!!