Greetings

mbthejester

Hi Everyone,

just decided to get back into the hobby, not built anything for 30yrs I think, Military Vehicles and Aircraft was and will be my interest, only ever built out the box and painted as if out of factory, will try expanding into weathering this time, especially after seeing some awesome stuff on here.

finding my self a tad overwhelmed by the shear choice of paint alone now lol, and having to literally start again getting all the tools, and may venture into an airbrush as well for the first time.

main hobby is photography centred around Mil Aircraft.

Cheers

Mark

• Like 1

Thanks chaps,

bought a few basic tools, and first kits, Trumpeter Chally 2 enhanced Armour, and the eduard PE slat armour etc, should be interesting using that lol, and AA CrAARV conversion, just need a Chally hull for it mk 2 late track I think got 2 sets of R-Model tracks on a certain auction site very cheap so took a gamble on those.

the paint choice is what I shall take time with, AK and Mig look very good, Hataka sets too, Humbrol,, Tamiya  and Xtracolour from Hannant` IIRC Is all I know  and the rust weathering sets look bril, paint on, paint top coat and distress off,  so many decisions :-)

Cheers

Mark

Hello Mark :welcome:and  :post1: :cheers: !

I agree with Denis on the speech he made to you !

It had made me the same principle on a SBD Dauntless 1/32!
I was disgusted because I was putting unnecessary pressure on myself!
I picked it up in a box with a big inner part done! 

Anyway !!!! I stop with my lamentations 😁 and I wish you much pleasure in your montages !!

• Like 2