SOME NEW SHELVES FOR MY AIRLINER CABINET

Hi everyone just fitted some new split level shelves to add some desperately needed space in my cabinet and thought I would show you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Cheers Michael.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          49187932452_fdeee30572_k.jpgDSC01618 by michael hobday, on Flickr                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              49187242573_b482837eda_k.jpg49187241138_1b738913fa_k.jpgDSC01620 by michael hobday, on Fli49187934462_3f288a1dcc_k.jpgDSC01621 by michael hobday, on 49187736031_94c4a746cb_k.jpgDSC01622 by michael hobday, on Flickrckr/2hWvtyr]DSC01619[/url] by michael hobday, on Flickr                         

• Like 40

Beautifully done indeed!  And it looks like the setup signIficantly reduces dust problems as it looks pretty well sealed up.  Very nice collection of aircraft, they certainly deserve the nice cabinet.

29 minutes ago, Abandoned Project said:

Love the shelves and the collection. Did you build the unit or did you buy it?

Hello, I built the cabinet and had the glass cut to suit, the shelves are roughly 1mtr sq and were very heavy to fit, It was built around 30yrs ago and has proved to be a good secure display area, very pleased with it.                                                                                               Cheers Michael.

• Thanks 1

Great idea, all subjects from a bygon era apart from the TUI 787. Glad to say I was there at the start and I have watched it grow.