Heller Ferguson 1\24 TE-20 *finished*

airfixpeter

I just came across this group build so what a life saver so I now have an excuse to finish at least some of the shelf of doom.

Starting with my little fergie on opening the box I found I had sprayed it in a hideous shade of green but I still have plenty on the spures to go.

So the first to go will be that green colour.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by peterairfix
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2019 at 4:15 AM, JOCKNEY said:

We have lots of grey fergies still in active service up here in Argyll.

Hi Pat,

if I still had any doubts left about Scotland being at the forefront of technological innovations, they have now been removed! 🤣

Having said that, I have always been a tractor buff from early childhood... and I have never, ever driven one... Go figure.

I will have to add a trip to Argyll and its wild herds of Fergies to my bucket list!!!

Take care

JR

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jean said:

Hi Pat,

if I still had any doubts left about Scotland being at the forefront of technological innovations, they have now been removed! 🤣

Having said that, I have always been a tractor buff from early childhood... and I have never, ever driven one... Go figure.

I will have to add a trip to Argyll and its wild herds of Fergies to my bucket list!!!

Take care

JR

Very welcome, and seeing as its you we will even try and find a seat for it rather than you sitting on a fish box, which appears to be the local custom !

cheers Pat

• Haha 3

I to want to get into making a few tractors soon. This one's looking good. Except the chevrons of the left tyre are the wrong way, they have to point forward. Hopefully you can pull the tyre off without much problem.