What adhesive to use for large plastic sheet area?

Black Knight

I need to do two similar but different glue-ing on jobs

I could do with suggestions of which adhesives to use

1. I want to put a skin of 'plank' marked plastic card over some plastic kit walls of brick. Each wall is about 35mm x 50mm The 'plank' card is of reasonable thickness. Would plastic tube glue do or should I use a contact adhesive?

2. I need to put a 10thou plastic card skin on the bottom side of the wings of some 1/48 WW1 types. The size is about 35mm x 195mm.  I think any of my usual plastic glues will not do, they'll be drying afore I get the piece in place. Contact adhesive again?

ideas and suggestions?

I'd be looking at contact adhesive, with the usual caveat of doing a trial run first. Selley's make a water based contact adhesive that may work, or you could maybe use one of the craft spray adhesives.

Cement(testors)would likely be to hot a glue for the 10 thou. sheet. The thicker sheet should be ok just spread it out smoothly. 5 min. Epoxy might work. Scuff the parts first so the glue will bite into. Never tried contact cements but it should work to. Most plastic sheet I cut new parts from, I always scuff up the sheet first before cutting anything as prep for paint and glue.