Hello there

Ian A

Hello there, I am yet another of the apparently growing trend of returning old modellers.

I have never completely stopped building, but having taken early retirement nearly 3 years ago (aged 57) I have much more time to spend doing what I enjoy.

My interests are varied, from Verlinden 120mm figures to 1/48 & 1/72 scale aircraft, most have been Airfix with occasional Revell & Tamiya. I have just taken the plunge and ordered a Mach 2 Armstrong Whitworth Argosy - the first aircraft I ever flew in as a CCF cadet at RAF Cottesmore in the Easter holidays 1974, oops there goes the reminiscing thing again.

Anyway, I look forward to following some of your builds and learning how to improve my skills.

Cheers

Ian

A grand HELLO from the Land of Enchantment New Mexico. Welcome aboard. Lots of good folks here and a wealth of information. All one has to do is ask. The first ever airplane I ever flew in was a De Havilland Beaver on pontoons way back when in Long Lake, New York as a 11 year old. Two years later was part of the Civil Air Patrol. Then 22 years USAF bombloader.

Ron VanDerwarker

• 2 months later...