1/72 Star Wars Triple X

I love looking at my 1/144 red 5 and 1/72 red leader that I thought I would add a third quick build X-Wing for company. I’ve not selected which exact pilot/ship but will be a red squadron battle of Yavin.

Here we go...

49178520292_8c8e2c51bd_b.jpg

And the build is so fast in an hour I got to here

49178307291_6240e768da_b.jpg

• Like 3

Dennis you are a truly generous man and a great host! I have a set of weathered decals for some red squadron crafts, think I’ve decided on Red 2 Wedge Antilles as I’m building his snowspeeder too on here.

But thank you very much indeed, what a lovely gesture 

Dunno how il manage the helmets. 

49179657742_387a121e30_b.jpg

• Like 2

I don’t have any instructions for the decal sheet, going to be a lot of pausing star wars screen grabs and internet research 

Loved your red 2 too

Oh dear Dennis what have you done? Thinking on these scheme guides you sent has awoken an animal and this morning I have a production line on the go...going to add red 2, red 3 and red 5 perhaps red 6 to my red leader builds...I might save Perkins for the blitzbuild as think my bench capacity is 3 max...thanks Dennis lol 

49181947392_76dd006251_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Bit of a fight with the decals but got main wing working down. The canopy is a decal from the kit but I think il mask and paint these moving forward.

49182247567_db4d5a7022_b.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I can’t stay with you, sorry....

Calling time of my 3rd X-Wing of this GB. This is Wedge Antilles’ Red 2 of the battle of Yavin. Another great Bandai kit. Aftermarket decals and all brush painted...

49286196033_1af8d3b05a_b.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

We’re going to have a whole Squadron of X-wings at this rate. 😉... Good to see another build in the Gallery. 

X wings and Star Wars have been very well represented but then if you are gonna have a proper film build you gotta have Star Wars 

• Like 1