Italeri 2020 catalog - "new" (reissue, repop, rebox etc.) in 2020

Homebee

1 hour ago, Homebee said:

Source: https://nowosci.plastikowe.pl/aktualnosci/zapowiedzi-italeri-pazdziernik-2020/

The Italeri's "star" for November will be of course the new tool 1/32nd Panavia Tornado GR.4 kit - ref. 2513 -  see dedicated thread: link

Future (November) aircraft kit reissues/reboxing:

1/48th - ref. 2805 — Messerschmitt Bf 109K-4 "Karl" — ex-Academy kit ?

2805-00.jpg

1/72nd - ref. 1446 — Lockheed P-38J Lightning — ex-Academy kit ?

1446-00.jpg

V.P.

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/fujimi-48001-messerschmitt-bf-109k-4--123507 

Italeri go down water... Why released old tool kits ? Next years coming new  quarter scale "Kurfürst" kit from "Ed" and probably Tamiya Lightning.... And Academy P-38 is more accurate as old Dragon tool :(  Bf 109K from Hobbycraft is too ancient....  

In history made Italeri many great kits of helicopter and now still go on the way of re-released and re-boxes :(

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AlCZ said:

Next years coming new  quarter scale "Kurfürst" kit from "Ed" and probably Tamiya Lightning.

All fine, but these are already on the shelves in stores by then. Ed or Tamiya don't bring Italeri money into the bank account.

Now where's that NF-5 they promised?

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the Academy molds. Great news. I feared the difficult to assemble Dragon ones. Look at those engine/boom sprues. So easy to replace with the earlier ones to get the badly needed P-38F/G. C’mon Academy, you know you want to — even after all these years.

4 hours ago, TEXANTOMCAT said:

I wish they’d reverse the decision to cancel the JetRanger reissue- and add some lovely 70s/80s brown and beige two tone civvy schemes!  I’m not sure whether you can build a civvy one from the Kiowa kit 

No, and the weird thing is the Civilian parts were obviously always on the mould since first issue, but have never been released.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

After waiting 3 years ( since initial announcement ) for gunship H-21,  Italeri did not include Matra 122 launchers nor external fuel tanks, both of these were tooled in 1/72 kit, utter disappointment, nice decal options, but truly sloppy execution.

9 hours ago, Peter Roberts said:

No word on their new tool 1/48 Spitfire Mk I?

The market is pretty much done and dusted by Eduard's release of the Mk I .Italeri's release won't be anywhere near the same quality as Eduard to say nothing of Tamiya and the Italeri price will be far greater than Eduard so I would be amazed if they go ahead and release it.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...