1/144 - Airbus A320Neo & A321Neo by Zvezda - 3D renders+A320Neo box art - release in 2021

2 hours ago, Dave Swindell said:

The Catalogue you're linking to shows this as 1:144 Scale - is this the Revell kit with undercarriage???

Revell's sprues don't look like Zvesda to me... 🤔

4 minutes ago, Ka-Efka said:

Revell's sprues don't look like Zvesda to me...

Have you seen test shots of the Zvesda kit then? I was surmising that Zvesda were reboxing the Revell kit, there's a link between the companies as Revell have released Zvesda plastic in their boxes before now.

39 minutes ago, Dave Swindell said:

Have you seen test shots of the Zvesda kit then? I was surmising that Zvesda were reboxing the Revell kit, there's a link between the companies as Revell have released Zvesda plastic in their boxes before now.

But they have their own A320 and A321 moulds, so I expect this will be their own tooling. Zvezda's A320 have poseable flaps as opposed to the Revell 2 piece wings.

Hi

Given how Revell produced their little Airbus A320 Neo with no LG and how well Zvezda produced their orignal 1/144th A320 model, I think Zvezda have my money on my future A320 Neo. 

I might well eng buying both Revell and Zvezda on the A321 Neo. 

Eric B. 

Edited by Eric B.
On 12/5/2019 at 8:44 PM, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

But they have their own A320 and A321 moulds, so I expect this will be their own tooling. Zvezda's A320 have poseable flaps as opposed to the Revell 2 piece wings.

It's clear from a recent in box review by Russell Brown that the Revell Neos are new kits not retools of the existing A320/321. I will be very surprised if there isn't a degree of commonality between the Revell and Zvezda kits. At least there don't seem to be dropped flaps in the Revell version!

• Homebee changed the title to 1/144 - Airbus A320Neo by Zvezda - 3D renders - release in 2020
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/144 - Airbus A320Neo & A321Neo by Zvezda - 3D renders - release in 2021
48 minutes ago, Homebee said:

Also expected in 2021 is a new tool 1/144th Airbus A321Neo kit - ref. 7040

That's not a Neo according to the photo and text, it's a standard A321, so re-release of their earlier kit with Aeroflot decals?

• 1 month later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/144 - Airbus A320Neo & A321Neo by Zvezda - 3D renders+A320Neo box art - release in 2021