1/144 - Airbus A320neo & A321ceo/neo by Zvezda - A320neo & A321ceo released - A321neo in 2022

Homebee

On 29/08/2021 at 09:08, Eric B. said:

Hello,

I can't get my mind set on this. Is there any difference in molding (new kit parts or new tool) between th original Zvezda A321 kit (factory livery - 7017) and this new A321ceo (7040) or is this just a matter of decals. 

By the way is the A321ceo exactly the same aircraft as the A321-200 or are there any physical differences 

Cheers

Eric B.

Hi Eric,

I haven't  seen the plastic for the new Zvezda release so can't comment.

Regarding the aircraft, yes basically.  

The A320 was originally available as the dash100 and dash200, with different fuel capacity. Once the New Engine Option (neo) was marketed, the 'classic' was called the ceo (Current Engine Option). 

Edited by Tea Taster
typo

3 hours ago, Eric B. said:

Hello,

I can't get my mind set on this. Is there any difference in molding (new kit parts or new tool) between th original Zvezda A321 kit (factory livery - 7017) and this new A321ceo (7040) or is this just a matter of decals. 

By the way is the A321ceo exactly the same aircraft as the A321-200 or are there any physical differences 

Cheers

Eric B.

the new kit has the condor decals plus sharklets, as they introduced this on thei house colors kit as well not so long ago. same item Nr, only a new box design indicated that. previous kits only had the wingtips.

6 hours ago, Tea Taster said:

Hi Eric,

The A321 was originally available as the dash100 and dash200, with different fuel capacity. Once the New Engine Option (neo) was marketed, the 'classic' was called the ceo (Current Engine Option). 

3 hours ago, RCI said:

the new kit has the condor decals plus sharklets, as they introduced this on thei house colors kit as well not so long ago. same item Nr, only a new box design indicated that. previous kits only had the wingtips.

Thank you both for your kind replies...

It is basically what I figured in both case - real aviation and model point of view.

What made me wonder is that none of the illustrations about the Zvezda A321ceo showed the sharlets. But if they are in the box that alone would justify buying Zvezda A321ceo 7040 besides A321 7017 I already have.

Regards 

Eric B.

1 hour ago, Eric B. said:

Thank you both for your kind replies...

It is basically what I figured in both case - real aviation and model point of view.

What made me wonder is that none of the illustrations about the Zvezda A321ceo showed the sharlets. But if they are in the box that alone would justify buying Zvezda A321ceo 7040 besides A321 7017 I already have.

Regards 

Eric B.

Indeed, thats a but weird, but i know for sure that the updated version of the house color kit definetly has sharklets, like they changed on for the A32N kit. So pretty sure the Condor version also has this update... but that is by far the tinest problem haha... the kit is very nice on the first look, but lacking a lot of details on the second!

1 hour ago, RCI said:

Indeed, thats a but weird, but i know for sure that the updated version of the house color kit definetly has sharklets, like they changed on for the A32N kit. So pretty sure the Condor version also has this update... but that is by far the tinest problem haha... the kit is very nice on the first look, but lacking a lot of details on the second!

Thank you again. Have you any summary of the shortcomings?

Eric B.

3 hours ago, Eric B. said:

Thank you again. Have you any summary of the shortcomings?

Eric B.

APU intake

Pack outlets

Fuel pumps

Gear stiffener plates

A320 windows wrong in shape and size

heavy sinkmarks outer upper wing surface

wheel wells without any detail

RAT missing

and so on... :)

check this:

8 hours ago, RCI said:

APU intake

and so on... :)

check this:

Thank you, very useful, I will gratefully use your information. 

I have been following you on the "Ready for inspection" forum for quite a long time but I was not aware you had some topics in the WIP chapter. Great job indeed, very inspiring and very informative.

I will look into the WIP for more of your work.

Cheers

Eric B.

Edited by Eric B.
Adding text
  • Like 1

• Homebee changed the title to 1/144 - Airbus A320neo & A321ceo/neo by Zvezda - A320Neo& A321ceo released - A321neo in 2022
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/144 - Airbus A320neo & A321ceo/neo by Zvezda - A320neo & A321ceo released - A321neo in 2022
  • 2 months later...

- ref. 7043 - Airbus A321neo

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Zvezda.ModelKits/posts/4227044954064943

No comment...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_the_2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine

We continue our work with new Аirbus А321neo kit in 1/144 scale. Box-art and decals are ready!

To keep in touch with our foreign customers we decided to start a Telegram account (https://t.me/zvezdamodels).

All our news, information about the replacement of missing or damaged parts will be published here.

275682486-4227044757398296-3714084941845

275524334-4227044840731621-3553225244009

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Hobby Company are saying that this kit will be available in the UK in early May, so seems that their supply route (via Austria) seems to be OK and not subject to sanctions?

(Image part-way down page)

http://www.hobbyco.net/scripts/oe11.3/cgiip.exe/WService=WSHobbyV3EcomLive/sys/homepage.p

Edited by IT_Man