BRITISH AFV’s through time, A two era build Defunct

17 minutes ago, rob85 said:

Count me in, I wouldn’t mind building one of Airfix’s new bigger kits

Ok got you added to the list, welcome aboard. Tried to do that and instead the whole original post duplicated in the above section ? Funny thing is when you edit a post before you can quote it you have to close and finalize the edit. That one quoted instead of editing ? Software glitch maybe. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Dennis, but this one completely passed me by (that happens a lot nowadays). Add me to the list, even though I've built up a reputation for not finishing a GB build. It'll give me an excuse to get one of my Crusader kits built.

John.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Sorry Dennis, but this one completely passed me by (that happens a lot nowadays). Add me to the list, even though I've built up a reputation for not finishing a GB build. It'll give me an excuse to get one of my Crusader kits built.

John.

You're on the list its not about finishing John you know that. Even if it only gets started, its more about the fun and camaraderie than finishing.  

• Thanks 1

Count me in if the Vickers Medium Mark II * Special as at Pucka is allowable and gives me an excuse to go out and buy the Hobbyboss kit!  

Edited by Rob S

6 hours ago, Rob S said:

Count me in if the Vickers Medium Mark II * Special as at Pucka is allowable and gives me an excuse to go out any buy the Hobbyboss kit!  

Its Vickers built and made between 1914 and now, then shes in so welcome aboard Rob. Im going now to add you to the list. 

Dennis

• 1 month later...

Dennis,

I'm on for this. Please sign me up. There's a large stash of unbuilt 1/72 scale British armour from which to pick!

Are you sure it shouldn't be two GBs? Pre-1945 and Post-1945. Maybe that would be too ambitious vote-wise.

Alan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angus Tura said:

Dennis,

I'm on for this. Please sign me up. There's a large stash of unbuilt 1/72 scale British armour from which to pick!

Are you sure it shouldn't be two GBs? Pre-1945 and Post-1945. Maybe that would be too ambitious vote-wise.

Alan

Hello Alan welcome aboard sir. I tried that the first time around with the idea, unfortunately it starts to feel a bit mish-mashed if I keep modifying the idea. This way its all under one title or build with two specific era’s I think ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Just going to bump this one to the top. Just looking for one more interested party to get into the great November bunfight. 

I'm yer man! I have more than enough candidates in the stash.

15 minutes ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Dennis. Well done on getting this through to the vote!!
Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix... Im hoping @Enzo Matrix remembers to add this one to the list, the old one is defunct and not up for a re-vote. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

Hi Dennis, I'd love to have a go, might it be a safe assumption to think this wont take place for probably at least 12mths?

Only ask as I'm a desperately slow builder at the best of times and summer months aren't good modelling months due to work commitments. 

Thanks and good luck with it.

Darryl 

6 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Hi Dennis, I'd love to have a go, might it be a safe assumption to think this wont take place for probably at least 12mths?

Only ask as I'm a desperately slow builder at the best of times and summer months aren't good modelling months due to work commitments. 

Thanks and good luck with it.

Darryl 

Hello Darryl ...Well if we get through the voting in November and get a slot the earliest would be sometime after Febuary, I've hot another build (Panther Mk.V) running until January. If memory serves Enzo doesn't like to have people running two at the same time. Thank you for joining us and I have added you to the list on page 1. 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Thanks 1