Not content to just read anymore.

Todders

I  have been reading this forum for a couple of years and have finally decided to register here so that I may post comments and hopefully even post some works (fingers crossed).

My interests are varied so I am liable to be all over the place here. Really do enjoy this website!  If the wife gets on here and starts asking if anyone here has seen me lately, don't tell her that I am in the basement.

Cheers!

Toddie  The  Body

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Todders said:

If the wife gets on here and starts asking if anyone here has seen me lately, don't tell her that I am in the basement.

Welcome Toddie, don't worry about being found out, we have a strong code of silence on here, it has been known to with stand most tortures though a severe tongue lashing might break down the barriers. ;) :D

Steve.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Welcome Toddie, I too did the very same thing to read and enjoy before registering. Great site!! Tons of good people here from all over. I have to agree with @stevehnz mum is the word.

Ron VanDerwarker

• Like 1

Greetings from Western Canada. If not up here on the 'puter, I'm probably down in my basement, in my room. Or napping on the couch in the living room. Retirement is the cat's bahookie!

Chris

• Like 1