1/350 Flyhawk set for HMS Hood.

Hello folks.

I have had my 1/350 Trumpeter HMS Hood kit for a while now along with the FLYhawk upgrade set. I have been running my fingers through the Flyhawk set and I have noticed that the 4 page instructions seem to miss Fret L and M and some items off other frets, no instructions seem to be evident to fit items off these fets. Am I missing pages from my instructions or is this normal for Flyhawk.

If indeed I am missing pages could someone scan the missing pages for me please.

Thanks for any help forthcoming.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 8:35 AM, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

4 sides of A4 if that tallies with what you have?

You are more or less correct Jamie, while not A4 they are of  4 sides. The frets are comprehensive and run from A -M, I can find no reference to any item on fret L or M and others seem to miss some items altogether. I have to say though that the instructions as a whole are not clear at all. The only thing I can think of doing is to cross reference some other make of PE instructions if I can get hold of them and muddle through.

5 hours ago, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

awning stantions.

Thanks Jamie. By awning stations do you refer to the frail looking triangular frames?

Fret M is the degaussing cable which is self explanatory, the others are railings of 3 differing kinds and what look like small boat derricks( if that is indeed their name). Some ladders (I think) are also evident, again,self explanatory but where to place them would be nice.