French Fancy 2 GB - Poll Closed and the results are in!!

Wez

1 hour ago, Jasonb13 said:

Of course! I want this GB to happen just as much as you do! :)

That just leaves the other 50 that signed up:fight:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks to the 36 of you who've voted for this wind ranging group build in the poll, can I just remind the remaining 33 of you that your votes are needed - you can place them here!

Should this one get up Wez (fingers crossed) it would be nice to see this GB first up for 2021 and following on straight after to the Classic kit Heller GB, 

I do realise though that by going back to back, you could suffer from that chronic condition 'GB Host burn out', however it could be another good opportunity to see all these great French Heller kits being built. 

Cheers.. Dave (and yes.. I've voted). 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wez said:

Thanks to the 36 of you who've voted for this wind ranging group build in the poll, can I just remind the remaining 33 of you that your votes are needed - you can place them here!

You mean .... there are people who signed up for this GB, who haven't yet voted in the poll? How very ... French of them 😏

I've already cast my vote for All Things French. There are some other potential GBs I'm torn over, this is not one of them.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Biggles87 said:

As I’m just finishing a Mirage F1 from the last GB I’m thinking twice about joining another but I just might........

John

He who hesitates is lost...   ...go on, you know you want to!

• Haha 1

On 02/11/2020 at 23:17, klr said:

You mean .... there are people who signed up for this GB, who haven't yet voted in the poll? How very ... French of them

I know right?

There's now 22 of you that signed up for this that haven't voted for it in the poll yet, now's not the time for a Gallic shrug folks, get across and vote for French Fancy 2, you know it makes sense!

5 hours ago, Marklo said:

Several Nieuports and a Spad sitting waiting to be built count me in.

Then this is the ideal GB for you, thanks for signing up, I've added your name to the list.

Do me a favour, cut along to the GB Bunfight and vote for us in the poll, while you're at it, can you drag the other 21 who'd signed up who're yet to vote with you?

• Wez changed the title to French Fancy 2 GB for 2021 now at 70!
13 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I'd like to sign up, I've already voted for it.

Now that's the sort of proactive attitude we like to see, thanks for signing up, name added to the list.

What a shining example...   ...you lot do know I'll keep badgering you don't you?

Go to the poll and vote!

• Like 1

Just now, DaveJL said:

Was the first on my voting list! Just itching to get the Rafale in my stash out and built!

Good man Dave!

What about you stragglers, hmm?  You don't want Dave's Rafale to remain in the stash do you?  When am I going to get to build my Super Mystère otherwise?

Wait, there are seamless intakes available? What scale are we talking about here? I'm doing a Hobbyboss 1:72 Rafale M

I'm happy to see that the only GBs I voted for, this one and High Wings, are both doing very well!

• Like 1

Thanks to the 51 that have voted for us in the poll, your conscience is clear, as for the rest of you, do you lie awake at night wondering whether the GB you signed up for is going to make the cut or do you just shrug in an indifferent Gallic fashion and say "Bof!" and think, in a lassaiz faire way, that the GB will go ahead...  ...please go and vote!

30 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Should this GB get through the bunfight, I feel I may challenge myself with something a little out of the ordinary (for me).

spacer.png

Great choice Enzo!  Something really different but a la mode!