1/48 Handley Page Victor B.2

Icelandic Fine Art

This has been an ongoing project for the last 8 years and the masters are taking shape for the new year. The fuselage sections will be cast in one piece (left and right) and each wing will be made in 2 sections and with separate halves. The air intakes will come separate. There is an option for the Blue Steel to be included. 

Alan  

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
On 06/12/2019 at 06:36, flarpen said:

Oh, nice.
If it is up to the same standard as the Vulcan, this will be great.

Have to get me one of these as well.:yahoo:

The Victor will exceed the standards of the Vulcan by a wide margin, with new developments and onward march of technology, each new project pushes the boundaries even further. One thing is certain, the Victor will be far more detailed than the Vulcan. Don't forget, Wolfe Aerospace, are also releasing a 1/48 Victor and already have a 1/48 Vulcan. 

Alan

• Like 2

Yes, but Rikki Wolfe Victor looks more like a desktop model than a classical model kit. So waiting your.

Anyway for such big kits you should seriously consider the 3D plastic printing technology as the guy from One Man Model. Or a subtle mix of 3D printed airframe parts (plastic, rigid and light) and resin details and canopies. His products are really impressive and considering the size of his models not too expensive.

Links: http://one-man-model.main.jp and https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005590215920&_rdr

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

• 3 months later...

The Victor Project is now cancelled, all documentation and masters have been destroyed. Apologies for the inconvenience and I thank you for your patience.

MODs, THIS THREAD IS NOW FINISHED, FEEL FREE TO DELETE IT.

Alan

Edited by Icelandic Fine Art
CANCEL THREAD
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Icelandic Fine Art said:

The Victor Project is now cancelled, all documentation and masters have been destroyed.

Alan

😥

IMO destroying the documentation and masters seem to be a rather unnecessarily radical action.

Why don't you just not put the project on hold until better times?

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

37 minutes ago, Homebee said:

😥

IMO destroying the documentation and masters seem to be a rather unnecessarily radical action.

Why don't you just not put the project on hold until better times?

V.P.

Thanks Homebee,

When I return next year, this is something I will consider, its relatively easy to obtain a new set of dimensions. 

Alan

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...