1O73nwJ.jpg

BrAOGSf.jpg
4gE7SkQ.jpg

b00hpl7.jpg
qEqTSLL.jpg

qn0ehGM.jpg

all come with resin exhausts and cannons and their own colour book

DuMzICf.jpg

really nice boxing very much worth the money. With the early marks you have the option to build them both as Vc’s as it comes with the body and the bulges for the cannons which I’m over the moon about! I fact I think all but one has the non nautical version body which is a big bonus. Lovely big decal sheet with some great options.

Rob

• Like 4

On 1/5/2020 at 2:37 PM, The Wooksta! said:

I haven't got mine yet but according to a mate who's now got his, it does indeed come with the spares mentioned earlier.

It does indeed, see above!

On 1/6/2020 at 1:32 PM, Graham Boak said:

I'd have thought there would be a glut on the market with people offering their spares, so you should be able to find sellers of the Griffon ones fairly easily.  Unless everyone is devoted to building up their stashes, of course.  It comes hard but I have to admit that I don't need more Seafires.  I have at least four Merlin Seafires and two Griffon in my stash, only one a Sword with their short wings (I know it is barely noticeable, but it niggles).

Horribly tempting yes, irresistible no.  Sorry.  I must admit to a hope that Airfix will realise that a rumoured new release (no, Airfix mag wasn't out in WHSmaug this morning) would give them a shortcut to a Seafire.  I find it very surprising that in all these decades they have never released a 1/72 Seafire - very limited Club released excepted.  I think I would find that irresistible.

I did find them irresistible and will also be buying Airfix’s Vc as it’s my favourite mk. However I didn’t know about the short wing span.... I can live with that though.

Rob

p.s. I had no seafires in my stash so probably why I found it so appealing as I couldn’t find any for a good price

Edited by rob85