This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
TBC

KA Models-Mk.I Design exhaust nozzle sets.

Has anyone here used the above-mentioned exhaust nozzles/nozzle and afterburner sets? Pricey, but they do look very nice.

They are fantastic

Andy

5 hours ago, Red Dot said:

They are fantastic

Andy

The answer I was hoping for! Thank you.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:17 AM, TBC said:

Has anyone here used the above-mentioned exhaust nozzles/nozzle and afterburner sets? Pricey, but they do look very nice.

I have the sets for F-15s and the F-35. They are be far the most detailed and accurate nozzle sets you will find. The F-15 sets are works of art with scale thickness parts (actually part, it is 3D printed all as one part).

On 12/1/2019 at 2:40 AM, mstorin said:

I have the sets for F-15s and the F-35. They are be far the most detailed and accurate nozzle sets you will find. The F-15 sets are works of art with scale thickness parts (actually part, it is 3D printed all as one part).

Yes, the F-15 sets are particularly nice. I ordered the F-16 Blk 52 P&W A/B and nozzles and same for F/A-18A/B/C/D from 48ers.com during their sale this past weekend.

On 01/12/2019 at 09:40, mstorin said:

Yes I have those, not cheap but well worth the money.