F-86F 30 Korean war

Omak

Bloody nice !!!!   From the look of the nose gear and open armament door, I would swear that was the Academy Sabre.

Your pitot tube is a bit too short, it should extend further forward from the leading edge.

Again, nice work !!

Tony

12 hours ago, Tony Edmundson said:

Bloody nice !!!!   From the look of the nose gear and open armament door, I would swear that was the Academy Sabre.

Your pitot tube is a bit too short, it should extend further forward from the leading edge.

Again, nice work !!

Tony

Thks to all of you. I must apologize, of course it is the academy Sabre....i don't know why i wrote hobbyboss....probably because i'm building a Mirage IIIB now....hybrid hobbyboss / Heller...yes the Pitot Tube is not correctly glued, i Saw it too Late. Concerning the painting : first coat of Mr Surfacer black primer 1500. Then Tamiya spray TS17 , then panelling with Vallejo Métal and AK Xtrem métal. For the decals i wanted to use them from the box, but they proved to be impossible to conform correctly to the wings and fuselage. So i decided to paint the yellow and black markings and use decals from the ultimate sabre from Eduard.

Edited by Omak
  • Like 2