1/32 Tamiya f-16 Zeus 

1/32 Tamiya f-16 Zeus 

The F-16 demonstration team «ZEUS» displays HAF’s airpower to the public and acts as ambassador for Greece, demonstrating the professionalism and the skills of all pilots in the Hellenic Air Force.  The team’s goals is to Provide morale within the Air Force, sister services and to the Greek community, to Inspire and recruit Greece’s best to join the service, Strengthen and grow public trust and confidence in the Hellenic Air Force and Retain the quality force we currently have.

Team’s callsign during the Demo Flights is «Zeus», representing the father of the Olympian Gods of the Ancient Greek Mythology. The aircraft used for the performance of air shows is an F-16C Block 52+ .

This is an OTB build with the exception of the converted tail

I used model maker masks for the patterns, so 80% is painted.

And I used Reedoak figures

enjoy

Mike

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by chameleon2009
I have added some WIP shots of the paint going on
  • Like 49
  • Thanks 5

Spectacular and unusual Viper. Well done.

Only suggestion - given in the spirit of constructive comment - is that your excellent work would be displayed to its full potential by photographing it in front of a plain background.

But otherwise, an impressive build.

great model!

I saw the real deal, but without special color display at Airpower 2019 at Zeltweg this year. Though bad. very bad weather Zeus performed 2 fantastic and thrilling displays!

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, phildagreek said:

That is quite stunning and love the way you have posed it, good effort! Where are the photographer figures from if you don't mind me asking?

Hi Phil the figures are from Reed Oak in France, mention my name and you will get a good seat.

thanks for the comments

Mike

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 11:28 AM, agentbalzac said:

Spectacular and unusual Viper. Well done.

Only suggestion - given in the spirit of constructive comment - is that your excellent work would be displayed to its full potential by photographing it in front of a plain background.

But otherwise, an impressive build.

but this is my style to photograph where it was conceived, that way you all know its me, ( but I do get your point ) go to my web site I did this on some earlier builds

thanks for the kind comments

Mike

• Like 2