Decals for a Linjeflyg Fokker Fellowship

Gooney Fan

Hello

I am attempting to create a collection of !/144 airliners that were flying into Stansted Airport in the years 1976 to 1990.

I have been stumped in finding decals for the Linjeflyg Fokker F28.

Can anybody suggest a UK supplier.

Thanks

Gooney Fan

12 hours ago, Gooney Fan said:

Thanks Jeff

After some confusion with the site I ordered 2 sets.

Now I have to order a F-Rsin Caravelle to complete the collection,

Gooney Fan

The F-RSIN Caravelles aren’t easy and they definitely aren’t among Laurent’s better kits. I have a 10B on the bench just now and the build has stalled until I find ways of addressing the numerous problems. I like F-RSIN kits and I’ve built several but I would advise against starting with the Caravelles. The ATR42/72 or one of the Viscounts would be a much better introduction to a range which can be challenging.

Dave G

• Like 1

Sadly my F-rsin Caravelle was scrapped. As Dave notes, definitely not one of their best, the ATR-72 is a bit better - mine has stalled until I or someone else can satisfactorily produce 6 bladed props. 

Slightly off topic but the recent (ish) Amodel Caravelle is worth a look in. Two areas of slight accuracy issue are the too sharp wing sweep and the questionable nose profile - both of which I can overlook. I've got an Amodel 10R on the bench at the moment and am enjoying every second of the build. The plastic sands and polishes lovely and so far not a great deal of filler has been required something that cannot be said of the F-rsin effort. 

Jeff

• Like 1