1/48 Dynavector Scimitar

Oh WOW!!

What a great model!  I do so wish someone would release a mainstream kit (or indeed that I could find a Dynavector vacgorm hough I doubt I could produce anything like yours!  I vividly remember watching Simon's Circus perform at Farnborough years ago .... .

Thanks for sharing your photos with us,

Jonny

Beautiful work. Those Dynavector vacforms can turn out lovely. I've managed to collect a few of them for my stash, but not the Scimitar. I only hope I can produce results as fine as yours.

Kev

Wow! That is amazing work, if you have not have said that it was a vacform I would have said that it was a new tool injection kit. Superb work Sir, your patience and skills really show in the results of your fine model, and the quality of the kit you started with.

Lovely model , well done indeed , one of my favourite aircraft of all time , how about an injection moulded 1/48 scale kit someone ?. One small point however , the area under the sliding hood has a flat shelf that is attached to the canopy and carries the pipework in this area , it should slide backwards with the open canopy. Apart from this minor error , a very fine build .

Andrew

Very nice model of a largely forgotten type. I, like many others, have often shied away from vacforms - I have enough trouble with injection moulded kits!. This one looks great!

Cheers

Malcolm

Many thanks for the kind feed back guys. Andrew didn't know the canopy issue, will remember this if anyone ever brings out an IM of this aircraft, should be one on Airfix radar really

Thanks everyone!!

Paul

Flawless work.

I have the Dynavector Wyvern in the pending file. It's Wyvern shaped but needs more fettling. Seeing results like yours can either a) Inspire me to finish it or b) Leave it where it is. Delete where inapplicable.

Pete