1/35 Panther A - early -Takom

bradeq

Hi,

After two years here it is ... early version of Panther with full interior. It is not copy of some vehlicle so it is not historical model. It was a lot of work and hope the result look fine. In future I will also add a 5 figures into interior.

dsc_0329.jpg?w=1200&h=

dsc_0332.jpg?w=1200&h=dsc_0334.jpg?w=1200&h=dsc_0349.jpg?w=1200&h=

dsc_0356.jpg?w=1200&h=

dsc_0378.jpg?w=1200&h=

dscn4451.jpg?w=1000&h=

dsc_0379.jpg?w=1200&h=dsc_0381.jpg?w=1200&h=

dsc_0382.jpg?w=1200&h=

dsc_0389.jpg?w=700&h=

dsc_0395.jpg?w=1000&h=dsc_0399.jpg?w=1200&h=

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Hi Bradeq,

The time and effort you've spent on this Panther was well worth it. You've produced a fantastic Panther and have displayed it to great advantage. I don't know if the stands to mount the tank in the 'exploded' view came with the kit, or you made them yourself, but whatever, it's a brilliant solution to the problem of displaying tank interiors. And your figures really do add to the overall display. Only one thing caught my eye as 'odd' and that's what appears to be white tyres in some of the photos. What's going on there?

Rearguards,

Badder

56 minutes ago, Badder said:

Hi Bradeq,

The time and effort you've spent on this Panther was well worth it. You've produced a fantastic Panther and have displayed it to great advantage. I don't know if the stands to mount the tank in the 'exploded' view came with the kit, or you made them yourself, but whatever, it's a brilliant solution to the problem of displaying tank interiors. And your figures really do add to the overall display. Only one thing caught my eye as 'odd' and that's what appears to be white tyres in some of the photos. What's going on there?

Rearguards,

Badder

Hi, it is polished steel on the wheel rings .... 
spacer.png