This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

haneto

1/48 Su-34 "Fullback" Frontline Bomber

What ever the faults with the kit were you have produced a masterpiece of building, painting and finishing a model aircraft. Good job!

That’s a big load of ordinance alright. If the main dish is terrific the plane is fantastically amazing.

Just what model brand is it? I can read your suggestions about replacements but not the kits origin

Very nice work. Is this the Hobby Boss kit or Kitty Hawk, can’t see it mentioned anywhere?

-  A fanstastic masterpiece in every points, building , painting, weathering ,weaponnery nothing else to say.....I'm an absolute fan of the Fullback kit your's is the best  I've ever seen..

Superb! That is fantastic! I think perhaps one of the builds of the year for me!

Thanks all.

It's the Sh*tty hawk kit.

Most of small parts have been replaced by GWH Su-35 parts, and other by resin aftermarket goods.

Only fuselage, wings, windshield, stabilizers etc. are from original kit parts.

Incredible modelling, what a great result. Everything looks spot-on to me - she looks especially sinister with all that ordnance.

Cheers,

Bill

Very nice there, this is definitely up to completion standards. I doubt how far the aircraft would get with reference to range maybe 100-200 miles, still looks superb though. I did not release that the wingtip ECM pods were of a different colour to the rest of the colour scheme.

Well done again, I shall use your model as an inspiration to myself, although I doubt I’ll come close to your standards.

Simon

Outstanding work as always, so much detail and so well executed. Fantastic result.