Jump to content

2022 - Shark-Mouths 2 group build


Recommended Posts

I've got a few options for this one

 

Flying tigers P40

Latecoere 298

Daimler Benz Jaeger

 

Please count me in

 

cheers Pat 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JOCKNEY said:

I've got a few options for this one

 

Flying tigers P40

Latecoere 298

Daimler Benz Jaeger

 

Please count me in

 

cheers Pat 

Counted and on the list sir. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Marcin Kaminski said:

@Corsairfoxfouruncle this one needs a push, and my participation. A perfect opportunity for me to build a mud-mover, be it tha A-10, a Sukhoj or a chopper!

Welcome aboard Marcin, you are now officially signed up. All of those sound like good options. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Going to throw this one up to the top also. Anyone like aircraft with Thunder in the name, please have a look and if you're interested sign up. 

s-l400.jpg

?

Because everyone else is afraid of such a terrible GB:

jaws-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&ssl=1

!!!

😉😁

 

B.R.

Serge

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John Masters said:

You know me. I can’t resist a good set of teeth!  No idea what that means but you get the drift.  Sign me up!

Welcome aboard John... Plenty of great options out there from planes to boats to tanks and cars. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If I could make a suggestion; you could always open it up to any animal based art work on aircraft. Think the big snake on Stuka's, Tiger Meet stripes or tail artwork, that Hind painted as an Eagle, Dragon B-24 etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Brad said:

If I could make a suggestion; you could always open it up to any animal based art work on aircraft. Think the big snake on Stuka's, Tiger Meet stripes or tail artwork, that Hind painted as an Eagle, Dragon B-24 etc.

Hmmm possibly let me have a think on it for a few days ? 

 

Dennis

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd have a go at this. Got a shark mouth Seafire that I fancy a crack at (one of a kind apparently).

 

Got to say as a relative newcomer to the forums I'm amazed at the length of the gestation period of GBs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TonyOD said:

I'd have a go at this. Got a shark mouth Seafire that I fancy a crack at (one of a kind apparently).

 

Got to say as a relative newcomer to the forums I'm amazed at the length of the gestation period of GBs.

Welcome aboard Ive added you to the list. Yes the gestation period is long but it allows for an interest to build up for a build. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Enzo Matrix changed the title to 2022 - Shark-Mouths 2 group build

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...