!!! DEFUNCT !!! 2022 - Shark-Mouths 2 group build

Thank You Serge,

I actually like these two quite a bit. Any recommendations on a good 1/72 kit and decals ? 

https://m.vk.com/album368455190_254704325?z=photo368455190_457248267%2Falbum368455190_254704325

https://m.vk.com/album368455190_254704325?z=photo368455190_457248268%2Falbum368455190_254704325

Dennis

1 hour ago, Jinxman said:

Put me down please - a couple of Israeli Ouragans should do the trick. 😀

Thank You and Welcome aboard with some very nice options. Ive alerted Enzo to the crossing of thirty so should hopefully hear from him soon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, stevehnz said:

I was sure I was already up for this but seeing as I appear to be awol, best we rectify that. That's a yes by the way. :D

Steve.

I will take a run through and see if Ive missed you in the thread somehow ? Ive added you to the list on page 1. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I will take a run through and see if Ive missed you in the thread somehow ? Ive added you to the list on page 1. 

Don't get too worried over it Dennis, there is every chance I was confusing my GBs, as long as I'm in now. :)

Steve.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Tim R-T-C said:

I don't think I've ever added myself to this GB. Just ordered this Eduard set with a fascinating shark mouth scheme (4), so I've got something to play with.

spacer.png

Welcome aboard Tim.. “The Bug” is a pretty famous Jug and Ive seen a number of photo’s of her. Ive got a set of decals for her in 1/48 scale as well, and it may just become an option for my build. 

Love the idea, the first was a hit!

Count me in.  Have so many options now.

Maybe this time allow options other than fish or sharks?  Like warthogs, vipers....maybe a Russian Pike so I can do my PE-2...

Edited by Beazer

I don't even remember signing up to this (or several of the other GB's I've committed to), but there's a post with my name on it! Probably not the Seafire now though, got Heller Ouragan with a smart Israeli shark mouth. Hope this one flies (...or swims!)

2 hours ago, Beazer said:

Love the idea, the first was a hit!

Count me in.  Have so many options now.

Maybe this time allow options other than fish or sharks?  Like warthogs, vipers....maybe a Russian Pike so I can do my PE-2...

As long as it has a face and teeth I think it would work. I shall add you to the list. 

24 minutes ago, TonyOD said:

I don't even remember signing up to this (or several of the other GB's I've committed to), but there's a post with my name on it! Probably not the Seafire now though, got Heller Ouragan with a smart Israeli shark mouth. Hope this one flies (...or swims!)

The first was quite popular so I think this one will get through. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'd like to join this. At first I confused myself because I have shark mouth decals for a Mig-21. Which GB to go in? Easy. Because like any dedicated modeller I have more than one Mig-21 in the stash. :) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bianfuxia said:

I'd like to join this. At first I confused myself because I have shark mouth decals for a Mig-21. Which GB to go in? Easy. Because like any dedicated modeller I have more than one Mig-21 in the stash. :) 

Welcome aboard, yes tough choice as Ive also got a MiG-21 single type build in the running. 

10 minutes ago, 2996 Victor said:

Hi Dennis,

Could you please add me to the list? I'll have to find something, but that's not really a hardship!

Cheers,

Mark

Welcome aboard Mark, theres plenty to choose from including planes, trains, boats, & cars. 

• Like 1