!!! DEFUNCT !!! 2022 - Shark-Mouths 2 group build

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Marcin Kaminski said:

@Corsairfoxfouruncle this one needs a push, and my participation. A perfect opportunity for me to build a mud-mover, be it tha A-10, a Sukhoj or a chopper!

Welcome aboard Marcin, you are now officially signed up. All of those sound like good options. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Going to throw this one up to the top also. Anyone like aircraft with Thunder in the name, please have a look and if you're interested sign up. 

s-l400.jpg

?

Because everyone else is afraid of such a terrible GB:

jaws-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&ssl=1

!!!

😉😁

B.R.

Serge

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If I could make a suggestion; you could always open it up to any animal based art work on aircraft. Think the big snake on Stuka's, Tiger Meet stripes or tail artwork, that Hind painted as an Eagle, Dragon B-24 etc.

12 minutes ago, Brad said:

If I could make a suggestion; you could always open it up to any animal based art work on aircraft. Think the big snake on Stuka's, Tiger Meet stripes or tail artwork, that Hind painted as an Eagle, Dragon B-24 etc.

Hmmm possibly let me have a think on it for a few days ? 

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have a go at this. Got a shark mouth Seafire that I fancy a crack at (one of a kind apparently).

Got to say as a relative newcomer to the forums I'm amazed at the length of the gestation period of GBs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TonyOD said:

I'd have a go at this. Got a shark mouth Seafire that I fancy a crack at (one of a kind apparently).

Got to say as a relative newcomer to the forums I'm amazed at the length of the gestation period of GBs.

Welcome aboard Ive added you to the list. Yes the gestation period is long but it allows for an interest to build up for a build. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...