Hello everyone... I present my latest build from the Sci-fi/Movie-TV Group Build. It is Red Two flown by Wedge Antilles at the Battle’s of Yavin and Endor. This is the ancient MPC kit which i think is 1/48 scale. Its close to that as i used a 1/48 cockpit from my spares and it seems to fit. I did a few things to it. I made a canopy post for open display as seen in some photo’s. It is removable so the canopy can be posed in a much lower state. Like i said the Cockpit is from my spares as the kits used dial gauges molded in to the dash. Its far from perfect but its better than stock. I also added the two launch tubes for the secondary torpedo’s used in the trench run of the 1st death star. They weren't there on the kit, just flat panels. 

iH8EHGX.jpg

n0Lp8a6.jpg

YjUEzXQ.jpg

WqPNjCP.jpg

8Y9HwDj.jpg

5gs6DCh.jpg

jcx8qEd.jpg

VriI5p2.jpg

37Za2Th.jpg

vTYULxk.jpg

6yxkOdn.jpg

dLss6YR.jpg

1gnvm3D.jpg

A link to the build log in the Sci-fi group build. 

Questions, comments, and or thoughts ? 

Dennis

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, Vince1159 said:

Lovely job,but is there any chance of taking photo's outside or somewhere because all the stuff on the desk ruins it...

I will if i can get a warmer day and some drier weather. If i do i will tag you to let you know I've done new photo’s.  

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, opus999 said:

Dennis,  this is really great!  I didn't realize you did Sci Fi models too.  This is a beauty.  Pretty good size too.

Thanks.. I started this year. Ive done 4 all together now. These two were built together in the same build i did Red Two. 

And I did this AT-ST walker earlier this year. 

I have intentions to build more including mechs and Gundams, but those might be a bit more in the future 

Dennis

I regret to inform all that Red Two has Crashed and Burned. 🥺 I went to Christmas Dinner at my mother in laws today. Upon arriving home i found that Red two had crashed and shattered at some point today. Someone and there were two humans and two cats here broke it. Then tried to hide it by putting it neatly back in place as if nothing happened. Except the left pieces dangling off and strew about on my desk. Im needless to say livid, but can do nothing to fix it. 

• Sad 1