Siebel Si-204A interior

Mihajlo

Hi, folks!

I’m going to build a Siebel 204A that was used by the German Embassy in Spain and later by a Spanish company. I guess that this plane was more or less similar to the Si-204A passenger planes used by Lufthansa. Does anyone pictures of the Si-204A cockpit and passengers area?

Many thanks!

Cheers.

Miguel

Hello Mihajlo

Manuals on deutscheluftwaffe.com web page are highly recommended reading for modellers: a good drawing of Si 204 A cockpit can be found in this manual on page 22. Perhaps slightly less detailed, but still adequate drawing of passenger cabin is in the same manual on page 19. Of course, the rest of Siebel manuals here is also worth studying. Cheers

Jure

• Like 2

On 22/11/2019 at 20:10, Jure Miljevic said:

Hello Mihajlo

Manuals on deutscheluftwaffe.com web page are highly recommended reading for modellers: a good drawing of Si 204 A cockpit can be found in this manual on page 22. Perhaps slightly less detailed, but still adequate drawing of passenger cabin is in the same manual on page 19. Of course, the rest of Siebel manuals here is also worth studying. Cheers

Jure

Hi, Jure!

Thanks you very much for the links. The drawings in the pages 19 and 22 gave me an idea of the cockpit and passengers area. Thanks a lot! 👌👌👍

Cheers!

Miguel