Come on you Spurs

With the Football club being in the news currently with its management change, it reminded me I hadn't posted pictures of the competed build, which was done in the Frog Squad Group Build, so here it is I hope you like it.

IMG_4557

IMG_4558

IMG_4559

IMG_4560

Work in progress below

Let me know what you think

Cheers Pat

• Like 16

Very cool!

Being something of a Tottenham supporter myself (albeit from a very, very long distance), I enjoyed your post's association.

Looks great. My admiration goes out to anyone who dared to fly in one of these gliders in wartime.

One of the bravest things anyone could do, I reckon.

:goodjob::clap:

• Thanks 1

Hi Pat,

I already had the opportunity to enjoy your WIP during the GB, and it is still a great pleasure to admire your finished glider! Well done!!! I love it.

As for the football club you mention, it must be one of those cryptic messages meant for some secret agents working for a foreign country! I haven't got the faintest of what you are talking about! But please remind me: football is played with a racket, right? Something to throw some other thingy over a net, if I am not mistaken?

Congrats on your Hotspur!

JR

• Haha 1

On 22/11/2019 at 02:35, kapam said:

Very cool!

Being something of a Tottenham supporter myself (albeit from a very, very long distance), I enjoyed your post's association.

Looks great. My admiration goes out to anyone who dared to fly in one of these gliders in wartime.

One of the bravest things anyone could do, I reckon.

:goodjob::clap:

Thanks very much, my understanding is that they were flown by the army to practice for the bigger gliders ie Horsa, Hamilcar etc