Aoshima 1/72 Ta.152H kits question

Wm Blecky

Could someone confirm for me what differences, if any, exist between Aoshima's Ta.152H-0 and their Ta.152H-1 kits?  Does each kit come with the same decal sheet?

Thanks!

There is virtually no difference between the two other than the H-1 had extra fuel tanks in the wings, the only reliable way to tell the two apart is by their serial numbers.

Different decals.

Edited by spaddad
  • Thanks 1

Thank you!  I was not able to find any good pictures of all the sprues in both kits, but from what I could find, they both appeared to be the same parts.  I appreciate your confirming this for me.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wm Blecky said:

Could someone confirm for me what differences, if any, exist between Aoshima's Ta.152H-0 and their Ta.152H-1 kits?

I have both kits; the decal sheets are different, and the only difference I can see in the parts contained in both kits is that the one-piece lower wing in the Ta-152H-1 kit has several circular access/inspection panels either side of center, where presumably the extra fuel tanks were fitted on that version, in much the same place as the fuel tank covers on a P-51 Mustang.  Funny I never noticed that before when I  bought both releases! Does this help?

Mike

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

As Mike points out that is the only real difference between H-0 & H-1 in reality too. Plus 2 small fueling points on the top of each wing that are present on H-1 and not there on H-0 (but Aoshima kit could still have it H-0! and in that case those should be filled in and sanded smooth)