1/24 Historic racing miniatures Cobra Daytona Coupe

Latest build which was a chance find from a link on a Facebook group of a kit I had wanted some years ago but could never find one in stock,  This is a great kit and the molding is superb with very little flash its a full detail kit so comes with engine etc there's something like 180+parts most are resin but we do have a small p/etch fret and all the glass is pre cut so no vacform  as of about an hour ago I have washed some parts painted the wheels with Zero paints Brilliant White and done the rims -which are separate - with Molotow liquid Chrome also have Zero paints Guardsman Blue for the body

Thanks for looking and here's some pics

fjtqqUC.jpg?1

0uVIp9G.jpg?1

YBlRVSX.jpg?1

q3P9urJ.jpg?1

0yBGaXR.jpg?1

Its a fabulous kit, I really enjoyed building mine.

Watch the, side window fitment (from the inside). The rear of my chassis had a bit of a warp that required a spacer to get the ride height correct.

If you'd like here is a link to my build photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shawnmanny/albums/72157685283811532

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Shawn M said:

Its a fabulous kit, I really enjoyed building mine.

Watch the, side window fitment (from the inside). The rear of my chassis had a bit of a warp that required a spacer to get the ride height correct.

If you'd like here is a link to my build photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shawnmanny/albums/72157685283811532

Thanks Shawn I have been taking my time probably more than usual in fact I started 5 days ago still have 3 or 4 bags to open and stuff to clean etc I'll have a look at your photo's a bit later.

Thanks for looking

Steve

21 hours ago, cmatthewbacon said:

Oh, fabulous! I have one of these snaffled up from Modellers Warehouse so I shall be watching this carefully, and learning! It certainly looks a cracking kit in the box, and I’ve heard nothing but good things about HRM parts and kits...

best,

M.

Then you should take it out and inspect this beautiful 289 and compare it to the T-70 kit engine.  That will tell if scale size is correct.

• Like 1

More test fitting and cleaning up, Oh and I did the tyre,s with Indycals Blue ring Goodyear decals there's a nice ring on the tyre but you need a steady hand and 100% concentration

wlxAVyr.jpg?1

G7MvGer.jpg?1

nN26pFB.jpg?1

MpVlG5r.jpg?1

NZPPz8D.jpg?1

• Like 2