M-346 Master (Kinetic)

Here is a build of the Kinetic M-346 Master in the colours of the Republic of Singapore Air Force, albeit with a special scheme tail celebrating 20 years of training partnership with the French Air Force. In addition to the home-made decals for the tail, I also included the Yahu cockpit set. Aside from that, it's entirely from the box contents. Some of you will know that this is the first kit from the new "Gold Standard" in the Kinetic range and thus sets expectations for better quality. I think it meets mine and there really are no dramas putting the kit together, except the ones of your own making (e.g. trying to figure out the main undercarriage arrangements, just like the Rafale. You shouldn't need any filler and there's more than enough reference photos around for detailing beyond the kit. It's brush-painted with Hataka and Vallejo acrylics and finished with a Winsor & Newton matt varnish. Minimal weathering applied. My thanks to Tim for help with the tail decals.

A delightful little kit of an interesting aircraft and I recommend you have a go at building one.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

As ever comments are welcome.

• Like 20