Superb, makes me want to break out my Academy and Hasegawa kits, one of which will be a Lakenheath bird...

....simply love those exhausts - but at $21.00 a pair, would cost more than I paid for both above-mentioned kits!

• Thanks 1

Just putting one of these together myself. You've done an amazing job of the joints especially on the nose without losing any detail. Love the weathering to with the subtle tone variety :)

• Thanks 1

Thanks 😀, I could have done a better job with the CFT front parts and also especially with the small seamlines under the wings near the formation lights, forgot about those until I was done airbrushing and they're in a tricky spot to reach. Luckily those aren't too obvious.

• Like 1
On 11/27/2019 at 11:28 AM, gota said:

The 1/72 version is more around $12 a pair, which is still quite steep but they do look insanely good.

I was including the flat-rate shipping cost - obviously for multiple sets that reduces the unit cost slightly...

• Haha 1

What an absolute beauty, you have captured the look of the real air-frame perfectly.  The engine area is stunning.  Nice one.

• Thanks 1