Agusta A109 K2, Revell, 1:72

Despite the fact that helicopters are not a popular topic I want to share with you my Agusta. It was planned as OoB model. Unfortunately Revell omitted some quite important parts (winch, mirror, some antennas, etc.). The bottom side of fuselage in a kit is an S-F :( Model built in "a hurry" mode (comparing to my normal speed :) ) in less than 3 weeks. I hope that despite this the result is acceptable.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 58
  • Thanks 1

:welcome:to britmodeller. Lovely helicopter! SAR helicopters and air ambulances are always welcome so keep posting.

Some, like myself probably get scared of ruining a good model trying to build a SAR helo. That and getting the right info to convert a military helicopter into a SAR version can be difficult.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for being so warmly welcomed into the company. I love the SAR / rescue equipment. In my collection I've only a few small helis, but I hope I'm gonna increase their number (rapidly) :)

spacer.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Very smart looking helicopter, not built that many over the years (about six I think) for reasons I do not know looking at your excellent effort. 

Welcome to the forum

Hello Konrad,

Splendid. This shows what you can achieve with a little 1/72 chopper.

Colorful scheme brings it all out. Regards, Orion - The Netherlands.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:44 PM, Konrad said:

Despite the fact that helicopters are not a popular topic I want to share with you my Agusta.

I for one and many others will disagree with that statement! I love them and there are a few key people on here that also find them of great interest. @Ex-FAAWAFU, @perdu, @andyf117 to mention just a few.

You have really pulled it off with this one. To my eyes it is a superb little replica. Already added to my "want" list. Those others also look rather splendid. You should do a Work In Progress on your next build. What do you have planned?

Terry

PS Welcome to BM!

• Like 1

Mates, you're embarrassing me. :) Thanks again for your warm words. I had a one year break from modeling and now I'm finishing started previously projects. Currently I'm working on Mitsubishi MU-2S and next will be a glider or... Kamov 226 (a picture shows status from a year ago). If (when?) I get back to the project, I'll start a report in the section "Work in Progress" :)

spacer.png

• Like 1