My collection of Emhar 1 24th scale trucks

Agree my favorite is the scrapper tow truck ,I do also like the green LWB side tipper. The other 3 are Ok for when I built them, but now think trucks without a little weathering look strange. Saying that I have a American tow truck in my stash which I am hoping to extend & build out of the factory.

Those look great!  Many thanks for sharing the pics.

29 minutes ago, Old John said:

Agree my favorite is the scrapper tow truck ,I do also like the green LWB side tipper. The other 3 are Ok for when I built them, but now think trucks without a little weathering look strange.

I reckon that the contrast between the shiny & weathered ones makes for a much more interesting collection!

• Like 1

The scrapper indeed! The covered drop side takes second place with me. They are all great and form a superb collection. I have the tanker in the stash, these trucks are just so cool. 

• Like 1

Superb, your rest from the hobby hasn't lessened your skills, very well done! I've only built the short tipper....

photo-th.jpg

Edited by PatW
  • Like 2

Love the niel Bartlett lorry. I'm from Coventry where he is based. They have a few old HGV' s they take to shows but don't know if the Bedford is still extant. Great work

Steve

• Like 1

Thank you all for the kind comments. Like the tipper Pat W very much  a unusual build. Just been down to Telford for IPMS show.Great weekend but seeing some of the wonderful stuff people produce, brings it home to you how far I have to go. I will never reach their level. Time is not on my side for one thing. That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it Ha Ha

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2019 at 7:23 PM, Paul H said:

Those look great!  Many thanks for sharing the pics.

I reckon that the contrast between the shiny & weathered ones makes for a much more interesting collection!

I'm with Paul on this one.

Lovely collection indeed so thanks for sharing.

Chris.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 7:50 PM, Old John said:

Time is not on my side for one thing. That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it Ha Ha

I know that feeling only too well...

Cheers, 

Alan.

• Like 1

Hi Old John,

Great collection and some lovely schemes. What a pleasure to see something a bit different from the usual vehicle builds. Nice work.

Dave

• Like 1

That's a great build Rich.It would be good if Emhar were to release other similar kits,but must admit I will not be holding my breath .The Bedford 1 24th scale trucks were quite out of the ordinary from all of their other stuff . We live in hope never the less.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Love the weathering on wrecker, I have one I would like to do with the same effect been 3 years now, I daren't start it in case I make a pigs ear of it :sad: if you have any pointers and advice it would be most appreciated. I've watched tons of videos on the youtube but still unsure where to start.