New guy from the Netherlands!

Predletter

Hi all,

I'm Predletter from the Netherlands. 40 years old.

After snooping for couple of weeks i decided to join the forum. Great tips and also great craftsmanship from other members. (Sometimes jawdropping!)
I recently started to pick up my hobby from my childhood.

My aim is to collect and make models from movies and tv rom my childhood.

I'm currently working on Aoshima - airwolf. If i want to post the project, is this for the helicopter forum or maybe scifi?
Anyhow, when Airwolf is done, i'm starting on the Knight rider season three kit from Aoshima. Great stuff!

Also thanks to all members for tips and tricks regarding modelmaking. Learned a lot already just reading this forum. 

• Like 2

Gidday Predletter, I remember Airwolf, I loved the machine. I built one once, decades ago. My wife bought it for me when I was convalescing, to keep boredom at bay. It is long since lost. Welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing yours. Regards, Jeff.

• Like 1

Hello Predletter ... :post1: from the windy city of Chicago. There is another person building stuff from anime’ in aircraft modeling so i would think that is also acceptable. If the build is less than 25% done i invite you to consider the Movie/Tv group build that is currently running through January. Im hosting the build so if you are unsure post a couple of photo’s and i can let you know. 

Dennis