Focke Wulfe Triebflugel

Martian

IMG-20181110-161757.jpg

Janus (steady on)...with one eye on the future, one in the past and one not knowing where the hell it's going or even where it's been. Is he lost in a reverie? a distant gaze to worlds beyond the stars or is he simply trying to remember where he put the keys to his Haunebu, we will never know.....one thing's for sure, CCs black bin-bag has a lot to answer for. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Martian said:

A more unthreatening rabble, err, I mean group of distinguished gentlemen would be hard to imagine.

Martian 👽

A definite League of Extraordinary Gentlemen quaffing root beers recalling the heady days in the Air over France in battle. to be first at the loo.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, general melchett said:

IMG-20181110-161757.jpg

Janus (steady on)...with one eye on the future, one in the past and one not knowing where the hell it's going or even where it's been. Is he lost in a reverie? a distant gaze to worlds beyond the stars or is he simply trying to remember where he put the keys to his Haunebu, we will never know.....one thing's for sure, CCs black bin-bag has a lot to answer for. 

That's my looking noble look if you don't mind!

2 hours ago, LorenSharp said:

A definite League of Extraordinary Gentlemen quaffing root beers recalling the heady days in the Air over France in battle. to be first at the loo.

One could read that as you being jealous.

31 minutes ago, Mike said:

Did I see Jon Conehead Tambour-Drawer in the background there? :hmmm:

Sadly, I have never met him so just for once, I can't comment.

Martian 👽

• Haha 6

That would one time where watching the battle for the loo is much preferred to being in the midst of the battle.Besides it takes away from having fun pestering the flight attendants for those little bottles of alcohol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For the life of me, I have no idea how that band of styrene surgeons got past the security at Telford- my only guess is that mass quantities of alcoholic beverages were exchanged, and most assuredly drunk by all concerned!)

Mike

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, 72modeler said:

For the life of me, I have no idea how that band of styrene surgeons got past the security at Telford- my only guess is that mass quantities of alcoholic beverages were exchanged, and most assuredly drunk by all concerned!)

Mike

Sir !!

It's a brotherhood of plastic surgeons tasting foreign specialities !!! 

Tsss These colonials !!

We are Gentlemen indeed !! No need for bribes...

Sincerely.

CC

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, corsaircorp said:

Sir !!

It's a brotherhood of plastic surgeons tasting foreign specialities !!! 

Tsss These colonials !!

We are Gentlemen indeed !! No need for bribes...

Sincerely.

CC

But we DO love to be bribed--errr handed "samples"

• Haha 1

my only guess is that mass quantities of alcoholic beverages were exchanged, and most assuredly drunk by all concerned!)

That Mike, would be the right guess...you can only imagine the trail of devastation left in our wake.

That's my looking noble look if you don't mind!

Sorry Martian, I misread that as ''That's my nobbled look, if you don't mind!''.......on second thoughts, all things considered.

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, general melchett said:

That Mike, would be the right guess...you can only imagine the trail of devastation left in our wake.

Sorry Martian, I misread that as ''That's my nobbled look, if you don't mind!''.......on second thoughts, all things considered.

Trail of devastation is the less we can leave behind... After all the Alains were barbarians...

Wobbled look you say ?? or did I misread too !!

On third thoughts, all things considered...

AÎ caramba....

CC

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

Trail of devastation is the less we can leave behind... After all the Alains were barbarians...

I believe the Pierres were a pretty unpleasant bunch too!

But the beer WAS good!

Does anyone know if this years show is still on, I haven't checked for a while.

Ian

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, limeypilot said:

But the beer WAS good!

Ian

Does'nt see either...

They were looking for a way to have the general assembly...

Last news for me..

I hope that BoJo will have lifteds the quarantine for November '21...

If not, you'have to come in the haven for havin' a rocket fuel trial !!:rofl2:

Sincerely.

CC

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, general melchett said:

I think if I remember correctly, it was our beloved General who was responsible for most of the devastation. This occurred when he first donned his battle Y fronts.

7 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

Wobbled look you say ?? or did I misread too !!

On third thoughts, all things considered...

AÎ caramba....

CC

Back to the Naughty Corner with a good Belgian/English dictionary methinks!

4 hours ago, limeypilot said:

But the beer WAS good!

Ian

As of this time, the show is still on. I am not pinning all my hopes on it though. It does however, give CC a golden opportunity to attend under the auspices of exporting urgently needed medical supplies to the UK. Surely Mme CC would not be so heartless as to veto such a mercy mission. Come on CC, this is your big chance! Grab it; grab it now!

Martian 👽

• Haha 6

Come on CC, this is your big chance! Grab it; grab it now!

In the name of all that's sacred, don't encourage him !

This occurred when he first donned his battle Y fronts.

It's strange, but everything after that moment is a blur, I can't even remember getting back to the car, let alone the return journey to M Towers (nothing new there, of course).......did the Martianess add a little 'seasoning' perchance?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, general melchett said:

In the name of all that's sacred, don't encourage him !

It's strange, but everything after that moment is a blur, I can't even remember getting back to the car, let alone the return journey to M Towers (nothing new there, of course).......did the Martianess add a little 'seasoning' perchance?

No, but the lovely Elaine may have impregnated the cloth with something when she was making them for you. She does have a slightly mischievous side and I did wonder why she had been seen buying itching powder. Perhaps all is now explained.

1 hour ago, NAVY870 said:

I thought you'd lost your keys

No, it was my marbles. I have been looking for them for the last fifty eight of your Earth years.

Martian 👽

• Haha 7

No, but the lovely Elaine may have impregnated the cloth with something when she was making them for you. 

Don't be disgusting Darling...mind you, it would account for the frequency of visits to the little boys room...

She does have a slightly mischievous side 

Can't say I'd noticed! :analintruder:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, general melchett said:

Don't be disgusting Darling...mind you, it would account for the frequency of visits to the little boys room...

Can't say I'd noticed! :analintruder:

Or maybe the combat undegarment has been covered with pepper

Then you can sneeze all over its body...

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

Or maybe the combat undegarment has been covered with pepper

Then you can sneeze all over its body...

That would account for the size of the stampede.

Martian 👽

• Haha 3

Ah, now that takes me back to my salad days with the Gay Hussars..uniform so smart, it had a Phd from Oxbridge, moustache like a well-topiary'd privet hedge, saucy fishnet stockings and full metal smoking jacket. The soporific sound of distant gunfire as deserters were being rounded up and shot, then nanny tucking you in for the night before emptying a jug of ice-cold water over you and bludgeoning you to sleep with a No-4 iron, the good old days, pure nostalgia......

That would account for the size of the stampede.

Indeed it would...but, in which direction?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, general melchett said:

Ah, now that takes me back to my salad days with the Gay Hussars..uniform so smart, it had a Phd from Oxbridge, moustache like a well-topiary'd privet hedge, saucy fishnet stockings and full metal smoking jacket. The soporific sound of distant gunfire as deserters were being rounded up and shot, then nanny tucking you in for the night before emptying a jug of ice-cold water over you and bludgeoning you to sleep with a No-4 iron, the good old days, pure nostalgia......

Indeed it would...but, in which direction?

As far as I could tell, people were heading in the direction of the nearest emergency exit. I was torn between scarpering or staying to protect CC's beer. In the end I sacrificed myself and chose to stay with the beer.

Martian the Martyr 👽

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Martian said:

As far as I could tell, people were heading in the direction of the nearest emergency exit. I was torn between scarpering or staying to protect CC's beer. In the end I sacrificed myself and chose to stay with the beer.

Martian the Martyr 👽

I'm with you my friend !!

My martyrdom of today is called "Delirium Tremens" 

You surely remember that one since you seem to have enjoyed it !!

Do you remember the bottle with a pink elephant on it ??

CC

• Haha 2

I remember it well CC, a bit on the tame side I thought or perhaps I didn't conduct sufficient testing?

Martian 👽

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Martian said:

I remember it well CC, a bit on the tame side I thought or perhaps I didn't conduct sufficient testing?

Martian 👽

More testing in November 2021..

9 hours ago, 72modeler said:

If we are spared from Covid something, Godzilla, Killer hornets and politicians stuypidity....Or anything else..:rofl2::rofl2:

9 hours ago, 72modeler said:

Greater love hath no man... :drink:

Mike

Indeed he is !! 

The best Martian beer mate I ever had !!

So come on Mike !! Cross the pond for SMW '21

CC

• Haha 1