Reputation rating reduction - what have I done wrong?

Wez

21 hours ago, Greg B said:

the quality of your next post that you are gauged on ;)

Mines tomorrow ,pictures at 11 ……..

Doh !

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Graham Boak said:

News to me as well.  How is it generated?  And perhaps more importantly, why?  Just who thought this kind of ego massaging was a good idea?

Its just a feature of the forum software, you can choose to ignore it if you want.

Julien

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

Thanks BigX,i know the Chat threads don't count but was just curious as to why the post count hadn't moved because some of the threads in the RFI Aircraft/Figures and Dio's which i look at and reply to a fair bit must've been deleted from when i joined in 2015.....

We only delete dormant chat or buy and sell area threads. ;) 

• Thanks 2

I was quite proud of my rating, which also took a Stuka style nosedive. There I was with a rating that elevated me to a gentleman of great wit, eloquence and worldly wisdom, now reduced to little more than a nobby no rates. Ho hum 🤣

• Haha 8

7 hours ago, fightersweep said:

There I was with a rating that elevated me to a gentleman of great wit, eloquence and worldly wisdom,

Gidday, besides being 1/7 of a nerd, as a relatively new member I think I must be a trainee wit (or twit for short) 😀 Regards, Jeff.

• Haha 5

10 hours ago, fightersweep said:

I was quite proud of my rating, which also took a Stuka style nosedive. There I was with a rating that elevated me to a gentleman of great wit, eloquence and worldly wisdom, now reduced to little more than a nobby no rates. Ho hum 🤣

There you go mate. Just added another like to help elevate you back to your previous stratospheric status.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, fightersweep said:

And some people think that this stuff doesn't matter...

3 hours ago, Vinnie said:

There you go mate. Just added another like to help elevate you back to your previous stratospheric status.:lol:

...such charitable work shouldn't go unrewarded, no longer shall poor old Fightersweep feel unregarded and his self esteem continue to climb to lofty heights! Thank you Sir! :whistle:

Edited by Wez
speelung
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Wez said:

And some people think that this stuff doesn't matter...

Exactly! It's only because I haven't got a life 🤣

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

You're a gentleman Sir! Stratospheric only in my own, sad little mind 😆

5 hours ago, ArnoldAmbrose said:

Gidday, besides being 1/7 of a nerd, as a relatively new member I think I must be a trainee wit (or twit for short) 😀 Regards, Jeff.

No need to feel alone. Apparently, I'm back to being TWIT status myself now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I’m sure you will all be pleased to know that now I am back above 4000 likes, so the worst of the crisis is now behind. 

I would like to thank everyone who has provided support and encouragement throughout this difficult time. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

6 hours ago, Bandsaw Steve said:

I’m sure you will all be pleased to know that now I am back above 4000 likes, so the worst of the crisis is now behind. 

I would like to thank everyone who has provided support and encouragement throughout this difficult time. 🤪

I'm sure we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief at this positive news.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Does the re-jig explain why, despite being a member since 2007 (!!!) I no longer have enough posts to use the buy/sale area? 😢😢😢 Or have you finally realised I am in fact a total fraud? 

Graham

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, GrahamS said:

Does the re-jig explain why, despite being a member since 2007 (!!!) I no longer have enough posts to use the buy/sale area? 😢😢😢 Or have you finally realised I am in fact a total fraud? 

Graham

you have 982 posts, 882 above the requirement using my basic maths. Besides which, the only areas that are cleared are the buy/sell and chat areas, both of which do not count towards your post count in the first instance.

10 hours ago, Greg B said:

you have 982 posts, 882 above the requirement using my basic maths. Besides which, the only areas that are cleared are the buy/sell and chat areas, both of which do not count towards your post count in the first instance.

Well that’s what I thought, but I got an error message telling me that I’ve not got enough posts 😩😩😩

Graham

6 hours ago, GrahamS said:

Well that’s what I thought, but I got an error message telling me that I’ve not got enough posts 😩😩😩

Graham

Your account is all fine. I’ve reset it to member and then back to gold member to see if that clears any glitches.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:02 PM, Greg B said:

Your account is all fine. I’ve reset it to member and then back to gold member to see if that clears any glitches.

👍👍👍

Graham 😁