Aoshima 1/72 JGSDF Type 16 MCV (Prototype)

Willy

Greetings!

This model is released by the Japanese company Aoshima and is the prototype of the serial model Type 16.  A production car called Type 16 entered service recently. Having adopted this type of equipment, the Japanese decided to increase the mobility of tank formations. It should be noted that tank destroyers as a class lead their history from the Second World War, including wheeled ones. An inherent advantage of wheeled fighters is mobility, high speed of movement, reliability of wheeled chassis and low cost of production. The downside here is thin armor. 

The model was assembled last year, and since I'm new to the forum, I am posting it now. Wish you friends a pleasant viewing!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

Absolutely stunning. Hard to believe that it is 1:72.

Judging the photos, the steering and suspension seems to be movable so the model could be posed however one desires which makes it even more impressive.

• Like 1

It looks very realistic.

I like colour modulation on panels, and especially good moment is this angle of suspension, this is something I see for the first time someone did on scale models - it gives model additional realism effect! Fantastic!

Cheers,

S.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

HI Willy, 

sorry, but i can't see the pics...

Cheers Willy.

Sorry, but I can’t do anything, it depends on the administrators. Posted photos were uploaded from my Google account.

3 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

Hi Willy, now i can see pics too, very well executed, like me a lot.

I see that in some pics, the vehicle seems tilted, as if it were moving and the suspension was working, a very cool effect. :goodjob:

Cheers Willy 👍

Thanks a lot FrancisGL!

Cheers!

• Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 10:32 AM, Silenoz said:

Did you make a lot of changes?

Not so much,  aereals and aereal mounts, all new handmade front lights, periscope glasses, handrails. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 7:03 PM, PlaStix said:

Wow that's impressive. Fantastic painting and weathering in 1/72! Very well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thank you Stix!

Edited by Willy