Focke Wulf F19a "Ente", 1/72nd Planet Models resin, with tweaks

10 minutes ago, Martian Hale said:

I knew that would get a rise! Two minutes to get a bite, is that some sort of record?

Martian 👽

Typical Martian tease. Holy Tentacles. You should thank it's the Season, otherwise this would have cost you dearly.

Are any of your friends protagonists of the SciFi show "The Expanse"?*

*No, it's not about the waistline, it's about space travel**.

**Notable Argentinian writer Jorge Luis Borges stated that the expression was hardly adequate, since we are all, all the time, traveling in space. Going to the bathroom is traveling in space.

17 minutes ago, Moa said:

Typical Martian tease. Holy Tentacles. You should thank it's the Season, otherwise this would have cost you dearly.

Are any of your friends protagonists of the SciFi show "The Expanse"?*

*No, it's not about the waistline, it's about space travel**.

**Notable Argentinian writer Jorge Luis Borges stated that the expression was hardly adequate, since we are all, all the time, traveling in space. Going to the bathroom is traveling in space.

The Season? Humbug! Never heard of the show you mention. Clearly the writer you mention was a very deep thinker as it never occurred to me that my dumps were travelling in time and space. Males one think doesn't it?

Martian 👽

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Courageous said:

Lovely decals, good job. Neat job with those intake decals, look the job. Makes me wonder if decals are the way to go for the cooling radiators on our racers...

Stuart

I have used decals to simulate radiators and oil coolers many times, besides louvers, access panels, inspection hatches and the like.

• Like 1