F-4K/M in 1/32

bentwaters81tfw

52 minutes ago, Icelandic Fine Art said:

Hello Fellow modellers'

(...) I will still do 1/48 in some subjects. (...)

Alan

Hope so as I'm still waiting your 1/48th H.P. Victor that will be for sure as impressive as your Avro Vulcan!

All the best to you.

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

39 minutes ago, Icelandic Fine Art said:

Its a long way to go but together we will get there.

Alan

Alan

its clear you have a hard core of support for your projects. I suspect they and I don’t mind waiting and enjoy seeing the steps you are able to take towards completions as and when you can.  
All the best

John

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Icelandic Fine Art said:

Hello Fellow modellers'

Although I have stopped worked on both the Spey Phantom and Jag, they are the most important projects and I think there is a greater demand for these subjects than others. Whilst I am still on close down, rethinking the overall strategy has played its part; I rely on a small amount of modellers like yourselves to keep me going, so bringing forth the projects you want, is the most important. My personal view, is that 32nd modellers are far more genuine and serious in their intentions and I have relied on such patronage to develop new projects. I will still do 1/48 in some subjects. 

The Spey Phantom is a long way from complete and requires at least another 1000 hours of work, such is the nature of the project. For instance, the exhaust burner cans took me 6 weeks to design and make, with several hundred hours of work and I have made what is the most detailed burner cans possible and no IM kit will rival the detail of these exhausts and no CAD or CNC can match my level of work in this particular area. Similarly, the rear end of the Phantom swallowed up 3 months of design and trial and error to achieve a good representation of the geometry, so again, no effort spared. The cockpit is also highly detailed and requires further work. 

Its a long way to go but together we will get there.

Alan

All as I will say is keep up the good work and take care of yourself. The Spey Phantom is worth waiting for, however long it takes.

Cheers,

Tom

Edited by Tomjw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1