FERRARI F40 Concept car (pocher 1/8)

mirage

Il 7/6/2022 alle 12:04, JeroenS ha detto:

Successful body / bodywork marriage. At the same time I modified the dashboard and started to mount it ...spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 5

I'm a bit late finding this thread, Ferrari is not a manufacturer I follow much. Going back to the first page and reading through the thread has been highly informative for me. The brass rod technique of building up body lines is a masterstroke, it works really well.

I'm looking forward to seeing more progress.

Thank you.

using the same Plexiglas that was part of a photo frame which turns out to be quite malleable without needing to be thermoformed ...spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Ok friends let's see if I can finish this madness ... I finished the extractor and side skirts with carbon decal, despite some imperfections I am satisfied given the difficulty of the piece and that with the decals they are a slap.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've finished!!! There are some flaws, something technical I could have done it better but given the high level of difficulty I am satisfied. A few photos of the finished model on the counter ...spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, JeroenS said:

È stupendo. Adoro quella combinazione di colori. Un modello straordinario. 

Cosa c'è dopo?

thanks 🙏. As you can see from the empty case to the right of the cabinet, I plan to make a Testarossa Concept after finishing the Ferrari 250 GTO.

• Like 1

Il 4/11/2022 alle 11:48, maybach_man ha detto:

Incredibile fattura..molto stimolante..non vedo l'ora per la Testarossa😉

grazie, anche se non credo susciti molto interesse qui.

Edited by mirage