FERRARI F40 Concept car (pocher 1/8)

mirage

Many thanks. Having a nice workshop has always been my wish. I did everything myself, being a DIY enthusiast, but given the large investment in equipment, I sacrificed one of my models to cover the costs.

Try body / chassis marriage, it seems that everything comes back ... The whole is just resting.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by mirage
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, Dinky said:

Che tipo di resina epossidica hai usato?

hi, i never use transparent on my models. It is a glossy acrylic color, after drying I carry out the polishing by hand.

2 ore fa, Dinky ha detto:

Scusa non volevo dire trasparente ma lo stucco che hai usato per la carrozzeria

ok, for most of the rebuilt parts I used cyan + bicarbonate, then metallic / two-component putty, finally stuccospray. Once I gave the black / spy primer I corrected the small difetties with light-curing tamya putty

Edited by mirage

So when will Ferrari show this concept to the public?😉

What you are creating here would not do to bad if they came up with such a car, sorry, I mean, automobile. 

Thank you very much but, let's not exaggerate because in Ferrari if they decide to redo the F40 ... However, today I tried to paint the windows on the roof and bonnet with smoked transparent, the result is satisfactory. They are just leaning on completely dry paint tomorrow I glue them.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by mirage
  • Like 4