FERRARI F40 Concept car (pocher 1/8)

mirage

I decided to put the body on the wheels and complete all the connections and then move on to the work of up to the cockpit. For today I have mounted the rear ones. P.s I only detailed and painted because I didn't feel like making tricks that will not be seen.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

Ok friends today I revised and changed the set-up, I think it should be fine. I tried the original rims because I will be using the Aventador hub and tires.

After the dry test with the cockpit I removed the rebuilt part behind it because it did not coincide with the engine, so I thought of rebuilding it in Plexiglas and darkened side windows. Now I can continue in the final construction.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 8

On 2/19/2022 at 9:20 PM, mirage said:

thank you. It is a continuous challenge I hope I will be able to win it.

I’m pretty sure about who will win this.😉

• 3 weeks later...

we come to a question that made me study a lot, namely the hinges of the front hood. Since the machine is very low and more elongated than the original, when it opens it must necessarily stand up at the tip. The system that I will put in fact is this ...spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by mirage
  • Like 1