RAF Typhoon FGR.4 Centenary Scheme's

twp1

These are a few recent builds of 1/72 scale Typhoons. All carrying Centenary celebration schemes. 

29(R) Squadron Centenary Typhoon FRG.4 ZK353.

ZK353 was marked with Typhoon Display Team corporate logos as well as commemorating 100 years of 29(R) Squadron. The aircraft was flown throughout the 2015 display season

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

6 Squadron Centenary Typhoon FGR.4 ZK342.

In 2015 ZK342 recieved a scheme to commemorate the centenary anniversary of 6 Squadron. The tail and spine were covered in a desert camo scheme representative of that worn by the unit when operating Hurricanes during WWll

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Xl(F) Squadron Centenary Typhoon FGR.4 ZJ925

In 2015 ZJ925 was painted in a scheme to commemorate the Centenary of XI(F) Squadron. The tail and spine was black with gold squadron Crest and carried the code DXI. The aircraft was used on normal operations and also deployed on exercise to Kenya and Turkey spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by twp1
  • Like 14

19 hours ago, Paulaero said:

There very nice schemes , just need some crew  PJ productions do some very nice figures

Paul

Thanks Paul.

To be honest, I never put crew in any of my kits.  Even though I model all mine in flight, it's just never appealed to me regardless of if one is supplied in the box or not

Tony